Wednesday, October 24, 2012

SPORTS. FOOD. TRAVEL. ANIME.

An Awesome Foursome!


These will be the Four Spheres of Thought that this particular BLOG will be focused about.
Well I guess, you can throw in some other stuff here and there...
But this will be mainly what we will write about.


DISCLAIMER: All Articles are Original Pieces of My Work. 
All Sources and Research are properly credited to their original owners. 
Thank you WIKIPEDIA!!!
ALSO, I treat Blogging/Writing as a Good Therapy and Stress Reliever for myself.
This BLOG Medium is only a Container to put whatever comes in to my Brain in Writing.
By The AllSpark!





I have a knack of SPORTS HISTORY covering an extensive timeline and a whole wide range of Sports. Basically it is because I grew up in the 1980s and still up to now....I AM SPORTS FAN. If it was not for my Childhood Friend then I guess I will not be able to appreciate the PBA, Cycling and the WWE now. I also love watching and analyzing the Olympic Games, Asian Games and Southeast Asian Games where Philippine participation is present.

I am writing all of my first-hand experience about Sports History before I lose my Brain...and go Wacko! I want to share the information to the next generation where they have not yet experienced the 80s, 90s, 2000s and beyond...




I LOVE FOOD

Being a CHEF is my Dream! 
My second career after IT.
Just do not have the money now to go to Chef School.
I do not know only how to cook stuff 
BUT I know and researched the Natural Health Benefits 
of ANY Ingredient I add to the Frying Pan/Wok 
 to create one tasty, healthy dish. 

I am very, very fond of the Food Business too.





 
I TRAVEL

Mainly because of the FOOD!!! :) 
I want to try out all countries' street food and good stuff. 
Maybe you have heard about Anthony Bourdain's No Reservations. 
MAN! That guy has the BEST JOB!!!

The BEST way to know a country is through their Food! YUM!



 
ANIME....I LOVE JAPAN!!!

Everything from Japanese Culture, Food, History, Language, Heritage, etc.
'Nuff said! 
Someday 
I WILL GO THERE FOR A HOLIDAY!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment