Sunday, October 28, 2012

CONNECT THE DOTS






I saw this Line in Jessica's Blog.
http://writingforfree.blogspot.com

Sometimes I don't make sense, even in my own head. As Death Cab for Cutie put it: "There's a tangled thread inside my head with nothing on either end." :p

I don't make sense to myself as well.
Thank you...Jessica!


BUT I FEEL

I feel like I am able to 
CONNECT THE DOTS NOW
after everything that happened to me for 
SIX YEARS NOW



I posted this in Facebook September 6, 2012.
Today October 28, 2012, 
I look back at the Events that happened the past few days, 
then I remember THIS MEMORY


YES INDEED!!! 
IT WAS SOOOO TRUE!!!
I WAS DARN RIGHT!!!





I sincerely believe that everything that happened to me...Good or Bad...was meant to bring me to this very moment NOW.

Everything happened for a Reason. Everything that happened prepared me to be what I am, where I am NOW.

"I will persist until I succeed. I was not delivered into this world in Defeat, nor does Failure course in my veins.

The Slaughterhouse of Failure is NOT MY DESTINY.

I WILL PERSIST UNTIL I SUCCEED."

- Og Mandino












 

No comments:

Post a Comment