Wednesday, November 14, 2012

THOUSANDS GYPPED IN P12-Billion SCAM


MANUEL AMALILIO: Suspected mastermind disappears

TSK TSK TSK....
IT SADDENS and SICKENS ME TO POST THIS

 

Today's Headlines in the Philippine Daily Inquirer

Thousands Gypped in P12-Billion Scam

http://globalnation.inquirer.net/56132/thousands-gypped-in-p12-billion-scam

Teacher Kills Self After Losing All His Money In Scam
http://globalnation.inquirer.net/56146/teacher-kills-self-after-losing-all-his-money-in-scam





There is NO SUCH THING as a GET RICH QUICK SCHEME
Remember Bernie Madoff?


 

I HAVE LOST HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF PESOS TOO
in Business and Leisure Opportunities
I HAVE DESPAIRED AND LOST HOPE AS WELL


Years ago, there was a PONZI Scheme also perpetuated
By a Filipino-Chinese Scam Artist
Some Filipino-Chinese family friends also
LOST EVERYTHING








A SON of a MANILA POLITICIAN 

Also DEFRAUDED THOUSANDS
OF CITIBANK PHILIPPINES CLIENTS 
YEARS AGO
USING MILLIONS OF THEIR
BANK DEPOSITS FOR HIS OWN
PERSONAL GAIN

HE WENT IN HIDING
 



But I tried my VERY BEST to come back and
Overcome these trials in my LIFE
Thanks to the ANGEL at my back
I AM STILL HERE...

FIGHTING


There is NO SUCH THING as a GET RICH QUICK SCHEME
You can read Francisco Colayco's Book
sold at National Book Store
to find out why?


No comments:

Post a Comment